Station 9 - 575 Calef Rd.
The first station was built in 1894, in the area of Queen City Avenue and Elm Street. Called the Bakersville Firehouse, it housed only a horse drawn hose carriage which was Hose 3. In 1932, Hose 3 was replaced by an Ahrens Fox motorized pumper and became Engine-9.
In 1963, the commercial expansion of South Willow Street had begun and plans for extending Queen City Avenue meant the razing of the Bakersville firehouse. A new station was built further south, where Station 9 stands today.
Sation 9's response district includes the Manchester Airport, numerous manufacturing and industrial facilities, and the majority being single family homes.