The fee for a bazaar permit is $10.00. Certain types of bazaars require additional approvals from other City departments (ie. City Clerk, Police Dept., Fire Dept., Health Dept.).
Fees for building permits are as follows:
- New construction - 1 & 2 family dwellings - estimated cost of the work multiplied by .006.
- All other new construction (commercial & multi-family) as well as additions to existing buildings and structures - estimated cost of the work multiplied by .01. (This would include decks, sheds, pools, etc.)
- Alterations, renovations or repairs to existing buildings and structures - estimated cost of the work multiplied by .01. (This would include siding, windows, roofing, occupancy permits, etc.).
- All building permits have a $25.00 application fee.
- Plan Review Fees: a plan review fee of .02 per square foot is also assessed for all multi-family and commercial building permit applications.
Impact Fee Tables
The fee for a tent sale is $35.00. A plot plan showing location of the tent must be submitted. A certificate of flame retardance for the tent is also required.
Two tent sales per year limited to a maximum of 15 days duration are allowed.
The fee for residential yard sales is $5.00 for three consecutive days' duration, limited to two sales per year.