The fee for a bazaar permit is $10.00. Certain types of bazaars require additional approvals from other City departments (ie. City Clerk, Police Dept., Fire Dept., Health Dept.).
Fees for building permits are as follows:
- New construction - 1 & 2 family dwellings - estimated cost of the work multiplied by .006.
- All other new construction (commercial & multi-family) as well as additions to existing buildings and structures - estimated cost of the work multiplied by .01. (This would include decks, sheds, pools, etc.)
- Alterations, renovations or repairs to existing buildings and structures - estimated cost of the work multiplied by .01. (This would include siding, windows, roofing, occupancy permits, etc.).
- All building permits have a $25.00 application fee.
- Plan Review Fees: a plan review fee of .02 per square foot is also assessed for all multi-family and commercial building permit applications.
Impact Fees - Fire
The Fire Impact Fee Schedule is applicable only to Fire Service Areas A & B. Area A (Bodwell Road) is bounded by Candia Road, So. Mammoth Road, the Auburn town line and the Londonderry town line. Area B (Hackett Hill) is bounded by the Hooksett town line, the Goffstown town line and Dunbarton Road and the Merrimack River.
- Single Family Detached - $190
- Single Family Attached (townhouse) - $188
- Multifamily structures (2 units) - $190
- Multifamily structures (3-4 units) - $196
- Multifamily structures (5+ units) - $146
- Manufactured housing - $176
Impact Fees - School
Impact fees are assessed for any newly constructed single or multi-family dwelling within the City of Manchester.
- Single family - detached - $2,733
- Single family - attached (townhouse) - $633
- Multi-family structures (2 units) - $1,789 (per unit)
- Multi-family structures (3-4 units) - $1,537 (per unit)
- Multi-family structures (5+ units) - $1,169 (per unit)
- Manufactured housing - $1,663
The fee for a tent sale is $35.00. A plot plan showing location of the tent must be submitted. A certificate of flame retardance for the tent is also required.
Two tent sales per year limited to a maximum of 15 days duration are allowed.
The fee for residential yard sales is $5.00 for three consecutive days' duration, limited to two sales per year.