- Environmental Protection Division Responsible for the treatment of Wastewater for the City of Manchester as well as portions of Londonderry, Goffstown and Bedford. This division operates as an enterprise, completely supported by user fees and grants.
- Facilities Division Responsible for providing Maintenance (custodial, corrective, and preventative) services to the City's 26 School Buildings and 24 Municipal Buildings.
- Highway Division Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the City's streets, solid waste program, sanitary sewer system, and the stormwater drainage system.
- Parks, Recreation and Cemeteries Division Responsible for the maintenance, planning, and management of all Public Parks, Recreational Facilities, and Cemetery Grounds in the city.
Fees and Standard Specs
Report a Problem
- Report a pothole, missed trash pickup, bad traffic signal or any other issue.
- Report a Problem
Information on Trash Collection and the Recycling Program as well as our Yard Waste collection program.
You'll also find information on the various Permits the department issues and can even apply for those permits over the internet saving you valuable time.
Of course, this website enhances our ability to serve the needs of the general public, but does not in any way replace the personal service we provide daily at our office at 475 Valley Street.