Home » Departments » City Clerk » Landlord Agent Form

Landlord Agent Form

Effective January 1, 2011, RSA 540:1-b of New Hampshire State law requires landlords to file a statement with the town or city clerk of the municipality in which the property is located that provides the name, address, and telephone number of a person within the state who is authorized to accept service of process for legal proceedings.  For your convenience, the following link to the required Landlord's Agent form may be completed online and emailed to the CityClerk@manchesternh.gov

Please note that not all property owners are required to file this statement.  A link to the applicable State laws has been provided below to determine if your property requires a designated agent for service:

If you have additional questions or need further assistance, you may contact a representative of the Business Licensing & Enforcement Division at (603) 624-6348 or at our office at One City Hall Plaza, First Floor, Manchester, NH 03101.

Get Adobe Reader