Crystal Lake Park is located off of Bodwell Road in Southern Manchester.
Crystal Lake Beach Bathhouse is closed for the 2022 season. Please swim at your own risk, there are no lifeguards on duty.
- Park Curfew and gates lock when staff leaves at 8 PM.
- Showers must be taken
- Bathers must wear bathing suits (no shorts or t-shirts)
- The Swimwear Policy is available on the City’s Website or you can ask the facility staff to view a copy.
- Tight-fitting rubber pants or plastic “swim pants” are required for those individuals who are diaper-dependent or for those who are not toilet trained. Disposable or cloth diapers are not permitted.
- No sitting or hanging on safety (float) line
- Floating aids, masks, snorkels, fins, etc., are not permitted.
- Swimmers wearing a swim vest must have a doctor’s note. The vest must be coast guard approved Type 2 with crotch strap
- No underwater distance swimming
- No boats, canoes, floats, or rafts in the swimming area
- No jet skis allowed
- Skateboards, Bikes, Rollerblades/skates are not allowed in the bathhouse.
- Non-swimmers must stay in shallow water accompanied by an adult who is less than an arm’s length away.
- No climbing on guard chair and tower
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the park
- No grilling or open flame in the park
- Smoking is not permitted on the beach
- Pets of any kind are not permitted beyond the wooden fence
- No swimming or diving off rocks
- Please do not feed the ducks
- No littering
During the summer, the gate will remain open until 8 pm.
During the fall, winter, and spring, the gate will close at sunset.