As of June 21, 2021 OYS is now located at 76 Main Street inside the Manchester West Branch Library.
Our hours as well as staff email and phone numbers remain the same.
Making a Referral
Anyone can make a referral to OYS. Call us to find out more and connect youth to services.
Phone: (603) 624-6470 | Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Provide short-term crisis intervention to youth.
- Keep kids out of the juvenile justice system for as long as necessary.
- Ensure safety and positive growth for all youth and families.
- Provide wrap-around services to connect youth and families to comprehensive resources.
- Create opportunities for youth to connect to resources and engage in positive activities.
- Connect youth and their families to basic needs and social support services.
- Engage and support marginalized communities including LGBTQ+, BIPOC, and new American.
Other Services Offered
In addition to youth who may be involved with the court or diversion system, OYS works with youth experiencing: academic concern/poor grades, anger and aggression, bullying and fighting, change in behavior/communication, change in family structure/custody, self-harm, death or loss, divorce or marriage of a parent, home stress, homelessness, isolation, moving residence/changing schools, sibling tension, substance use, trauma, truancy/school refusal, victim of crime or violence, witness to crime or violence, and more.
Apply for the Manchester Youth Council today!
Get Involved | Be Heard | Make a Difference
Open to all Manchester youth age 14-21
Applications due April 30, 2023
Meetings begin May 2023