As of June 21, 2021 OYS is now located at 76 Main Street inside the Manchester West Branch Library.
Our hours as well as staff email and phone numbers remain the same.
Back to School with OYS
OYS is excited for the 2021/2022 school year and is available to support Manchester middle and high school students both in school and remotely. OYS recognizes the challenges this school year will bring and are ready and available to support students, their families, and their schools. Support and services from OYS are free for all Manchester middle & high school students.
Making a Referral
Anyone can make a referral to OYS. Call us to find out more and connect youth to services.
Phone: (603) 624-6470 | Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Provide short-term crisis intervention to youth.
- Keep kids out of the juvenile justice system for as long as necessary.
- Ensure safety and positive growth for all youth and families.
- Provide wrap-around services to connect youth and families to comprehensive resources.
- Create opportunities for youth to connect to resources and engage in positive activities.
- Connect youth and their families to basic needs and social support services.
- Engage and support marginalized communities including LGBTQ+, BIPOC, and new American.
Not Just the ‘Bad Kids’
In addition to youth who may be involved with the court or diversion system, OYS works with youth experiencing: academic concern/poor grades, anger and aggression, bullying and fighting, change in behavior/communication, change in family structure/custody, cutting/self-mutilation, death or loss, divorce or marriage of a parent, home stress, homelessness, isolation, moving residence/changing schools, sibling tension, substance use, trauma, truancy/school refusal, victim of crime or violence, witness to crime or violence, and more.