Welcome to the City of Manchester, NH Official Website
Free Summer Programming
OYS is excited to offer free summer programming to Manchester middle and high school students! Here is what you can look forward to:
- Bootcamp - conditioning and cardio in Livingston Park, Mondays and Wednesdays from 10-11am.
- Soccer - skills and drills in Sheridan-Emmett Park, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30-4:30pm.
- Basketball - skills and drills at the West HS gym, dates and times TBD.
- Activities with Parks & Rec, dates and times TBD.
- FAQ - OYS staff answer questions and concerns on the minds of students, dates and times TBD. Questions and topics can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Ketchup Club - virtual homework help and tutoring, available Monday-Friday from 8am5pm by appointment only. Call to schedule a session: 624-6470.
Programming is free for middle & high school students. OYS programming will start Monday, July 6.
Activities are drop-in style but all participants will need a signed permission slip prior to participating. One slip is good for all activities.
The permission slip is available here.
For updates, please check back or visit our Facebook page: Facebook.com/OYSManchester