The Information Systems Department provides internal support to all City Departments for computerized systems, network infrastructure and telephone requirements.
The Mission of the Information Systems Department is to provide the highest quality of service for the benefit of the City of Manchester through the efficient and creative use of automation.
- Website Administration
- Finance / Human Resources / Revenue Systems
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Specialized Applications
- Data Networks
- Server and Data Storage Support
- Desktop Support
- Standard Desktop Application Support
Purchasing Responsibilities include:
- Telephone equipment and Services
- Network Equipment
- PCs and laptops
- Printers and Scanners
- Automated Systems
Sign up for email notification of bid and quote opportunities.