Please use our online resources to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. The Ordinance Violations Bureau are currently closed to in-person visits. Thank you for your cooperation.
We are still issuing Residential parking permits under these guidelines:
- NH Driver’s License (with correct address)
- NH Car Registrations (in your name)
- Your lease agreement to where your living at (current dates on it)
- Download and Fill out the application
- Bring your own pen
- All Parking tickets must be paid before we issue the permit (if you paid your tickets online before you come to the office , you will have to wait 24 hrs till it clears)
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Parking Fines for the City of Manchester, NH
- Late fees are added to any unpaid violation after 30 days and again after 60 days
- 90-day old citations are sent to collection agency
- Vehicle will be booted if you have 3 or more citations totaling over $100.00.
- You have 24 hours to pay overdue citations and boot fee or the vehicle will be towed.