- The Ordinance Violations Bureau will be closed on Monday December 26,2022.
- The Ordinance Violations Bureau will be closed on Monday January 2, 2023.
We are still issuing Residential parking permits under these guidelines:
- NH Driver’s License (with correct address)
- NH Car Registrations (in your name)
- Your lease agreement to where your living at (current dates on it)
- Download and Fill out the application
- Bring your own pen
- All Parking tickets must be paid before we issue the permit (if you paid your tickets online before you come to the office , you will have to wait 24 hrs till it clears)
As of September 1, 2020, the Manchester Police Department has partnered with Crywolf from CentralSquare Technologies to provide enhanced security alarm permit services including
- alarm systems registration
- obtaining annual alarm system permits
- paying fees and fines
- account information updates, and
- viewing false alarm incidents
Visit www.crywolfservices.com/manchesternh any time from the comfort of home or business. For questions regarding your alarm account please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-263-6026 (Monday- Friday from 9 am to 5 pm).
Parking Fines for the City of Manchester, NH
- Late fees are added to any unpaid violation after 30 days and again after 60 days
- 90-day old citations are sent to collection agency
- Vehicle will be booted if you have 3 or more citations totaling over $100.00.
- You have 24 hours to pay overdue citations and boot fee or the vehicle will be towed.
Last update on 11/30/2022