The Dupont Splash Pad is open 7 days a week (weather permitting) from 11 AM to 7 PM.
The Dupont Splash Pad is located on Mason Street on the West side of Manchester.
Splash Pad Rules and Regulations
- All children must have adult supervision at all times. An adult must accompany children under the age of 14.
- Bathing suits are required. The swim policy is available on the website.
- Water shoes are strongly recommended.
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe, and family-oriented manner. No running. No Horseplay.
- Food and beverages of any kind are not allowed in the water area of the Splash Pad.
- No glass containers or breakable objects are allowed.
- No skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, or scooters are allowed in the Splash Pad.
- Dogs / Pets/animals are not allowed in the Splash Pad.
- Climbing, sitting, swinging, or pulling on any Splash Pad equipment is not allowed.
- Athletic equipment, balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, toys, etc are not allowed in the Splash Pad.
- Water guns and water balloons are not permitted.
- Swim pants/swim diapers are required for all children under 3 years of age.
- The Splash Pad cannot be reserved for private parties and private functions. Please call the office at (603) 624-6444 to arrange group visits.
- Please vacate the Splash Pad when attendants deem weather conditions unsuitable.
- Tents are not permitted to be erected inside the fenced area at the Splash Pad.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Splash Pad or within fifty (50) feet of the Splash Pad fence.
- No alcohol is allowed in the Splash Pad. No persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are allowed in the Splash Pad.
- No dangerous objects of any kind are allowed in the Splash Pad.
- Have Fun!