The Dupont Splash Pad is currently CLOSED. It is expected to open for the 2021 on Memorial Day Weekend in May.
The Dupont Splash Pad is located on Mason Street on the West side of Manchester.
Splash Pad Rules and Regulations
- Splash Pad Hours: 11:00am - 7:00pm daily - weather permitting.
- Patrons must have ID /Proof of Manchester Residency.
- All children must have adult supervision at all times. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bathing suits are required. The swim policy is available on the website.
- Water shoes are strongly recommended.
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous , safe and family oriented manner. No running. No Horseplay.
- Food and beverages of any kind are not allowed in the water area of the Splash Pad.
- No glass containers or breakable objects are allowed.
- No skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles and scooters are allowed in the Splash Pad.
- Dogs / Pets / animals are not allowed in the Splash Pad.
- Climbing, sitting, swinging, or pulling on any of the Splash Pad equipment is not allowed.
- Athletic equipment, balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, toys, etc are not allowed in the Splash Pad.
- Water guns and water balloons are not permitted.
- Swim pants / swim diapers are required for all children under 3 years of age.
- The Splash Pad cannot be reserved for private parties and private functions. Please call the office at (603) 624-6444 to arrange group visits.
- Please vacate the Splash Pad when attendants deem weather conditions unsuitable.
- Tents are not permittecd to be erected inside the fenced area at the Splash Pad.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Splash Pad or within fifty (50) feet of the Splash Pad fence.
- No alcohol allowed in the Splash Pad. No persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are allowed in the Splash Pad.
- No dangerous objects of any kind allowed in the Splash Pad.
- Have Fun!