KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
(1) By order of the Governor, new safety protocols have been implemented at our ice arenas for all skaters, program personnel, referees and arena staff.
(2) In order to expedite our standard, ongoing screening process for everyone entering the ice arenas, we have implemented an online system and installed temperature kiosks.
► Prior to entry, everyone is required to:
(3) All players must wear a mask while they are inside the facility. Masks do not have to be worn while skating on the ice for hockey practice or games, but the mask must be put back on as soon as the player leaves the ice.
Thank you for working with us to keep our ice arenas open and available to everyone! Questions? Email us or call (603) 624-6444.
- 1 Electric Street, Manchester, NH 03102 just below the Nazaire Biron (Kelley Falls) Bridge, Manchester’s West Side
- Arena is open for rentals August - April.
- Skate rentals are not available at the West Side Arena.
- Hourly Private Ice Rental can be arranged by calling the Parks and Recreation office at (603) 624-6444, Extension 5346
- Stick & Puck - Monday through Fridays, 9:00 to 11:00 am, just $7, goalies are free. Cash only please. Must be 16 years old to attend without a parent or guardian.
- Dimensions: 216' x 118 ' (25,488 square feet)
- Skating Surface: 200' x 85'
- Seating Capacity (Bleacher Style): 800 patrons
- Skating Season (Private Rentals Only): August through April
- 4 Changing Rooms
- Vending Machines
Here are directions to the West Side Ice Arena
The West Side Ice Arena was completed in 1974, under the administration of Mayor Sylvio Dupuis. In the summer of 2003, extensive improvements were made including new lighting, dehumidification, Low-E Ceiling, and Handicap Accessibility. The Arena once served as home ice to New Hampshire College (now known as Southern NH University) and Saint Anselm College and is now home to Manchester West and Merrimack High Schools; Over 40 Hockey League and the Industrial Hockey League.