The HMO SOS plan works like a traditional HMO, with the exception of the four SOS components. The graphic below lists these components and their associated copays.
Site of Service components:
LABS * X-RAYS AND ULTRASOUNDS
HIGH COST IMAGING * OUTPATIENT SURGERY * PHYSICAL, OCCUPATIONAL AND SPEECH THERAPY
Effective 9/1/22 short term rehabilitative therapy
will be subject to a $20 copay for non-SOS facilities
for all groups except for USWAA.
Summary of Benefits
Site Of Service Tools and Resources
Traditional components of the HMO that are not affected by Site of Service
- Preventative Care
- Primary Care
- Specialty Care
- Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy (only for USWAA)
- Inpatient Care
- Inpatient Labs and Imaging
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Facility Care Inpatient
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Emergency Room and Urgent Care Visits
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Care
- Pharmacy Care
SmartShopper can also help you earn incentives
- Search www.anthem.com\find-doctor or call members services (800) 870-3122 to determine the best SOS locations for you.
- Call (866) 832-2436 or search www.SmartShopper.com and select the SOS location that will earn an incentive.
- Schedule your appointment with the SOS location you've selected and have the service completed.
Remember SOS and SmartShopper are not the same. Always select a SOS location to avoid copays.