Home » Departments » Tax Collector » Motor Vehicle Registration » Requesting Duplicates

Requesting Duplicates

For Registrations And Titles:

Copies of lost registrations (DSMV 106) can be purchased at any State of NH DMV substation for $15.00 or you may purchase a copy at the City Of Manchester Tax Office for a fee of $18.00. You may also request an Application for Copy of Registration from the City Of Manchester Tax Office or from State Motor Vehicles to apply for a lost registration through the mail.

For a duplicate of a lost title (TDMV 18), you need to fill out an Application for Duplicate Title and submit it (along with $25.00) to the Title Bureau in Concord. The applications are available at all MV substations or at City Hall. To request these applications through the mail, contact State Motor Vehicles at 603-227-4150 or write to them at: Dept of Safety – Div of MV, 33 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH 03301.

For Plates Or Decals:

You can order replacements (DSMV 23) for either one or both plates and /or decals at any State of NH DMV substation or at The City Of Manchester NH Tax Office. You may also request that an Application for Replacement Plates and/or Decals be mailed to you from State MV. To contact State MV, please write to them at: Dept of Safety – Div of MV, 33 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH 03301 or call at 603-227-4030. Applications are also available at all State MV substations and at the Tax Collector's Office in City Hall.

For Lost Registrations On Renewals:

If you are the owner of a vehicle that is due to be renewed but have lost your registration and do not have a copy of the courtesy notice that was mailed to you by the City of Manchester, NH Tax Collector’s Office, you will need to bring in your drivers license for proof of identification to renew. You as the owner are the only person allowed to renew your registration without the current registration.