The Administrative Division of the Manchester Fire Department is responsible for all of the human resource, records and financial functions of the department.
It serves as the primary contact with the public and a resource referral for all department divisions.
Representative functions of the division include, but are not limited to:
- Public information/reception
- Senior staff administrative support
- Personnel scheduling/extra duty/records
- Employee Development
- Employee payrolls/retirement systems
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Community Improvement Program
- Fire and emergency service records
- Medical records/insurance processing
- City-wide departmental interfacing
- Apparatus and equipment purchasing
- Departmental inventories
The division, exclusive of the Fire Chief, Assistant Chief and Deputy Chief, is staffed by a Business Services Officer, an Administrative Services Manager and an Administrative Assistant II.