Crystal Lake Beach, Dupont Splash Pad, and Hunt Pool are closed for the season.
Public swimming facilities typically open for the swimming season after public schools are released for the summer. The season generally closes prior to the start of the next school year.
The three municipal pools are fully accessible to persons with disabilities. Livingston Pool provides a zero-entry way, and Raco-Theodore Pool, and Hunt Pool are each equipped with hydraulic lifts for pool access. Dupont Splash Pad is accessible to persons with disabilities as well.
Crystal Lake - 679 Bodwell Rd Manchester, NH 03109
Dupont Splash Pad - 207 Mason St Manchester, NH 03102
Hunt Memorial Pool - 297 Maple St Manchester, NH 03103
Livingston Pool - 410 Hooksett Rd Manchester, NH 03104
Raco-Theodore Pool - 66 Head St Manchester, NH 03102
Rules and Regulations
- Showers must be taken by all patrons
- Bathing suits are required (swim policy available on website)
- No long pants, cutoffs, tee-shirts, or water shoes
- No children in diapers ( swimsuits are requires)
- No smoking within 50 feet of pool entrance
- No pets
- No food, drink, or coolers in pool area
- No running on pool deck
- No horseplay, climbing on shoulders or back etc
- No flotation devices, full face masks, fins, snorkels, or life jackets
- No diving (enter pool feet first)
- No cannonballs, coffins, can-openers, belly flop, etc
- No toys in the water
- No climbing on guard chairs, buoy lines, or rescue equipment
- Non-swimmers must stay in shallow end
- All toddlers must be accompanied by and adult in the water (arm distance)
- Children are responsibility of legal adult or parent/guardian
- No weapons or materials deemed dangerous allowed
- No loitering
- Grilling or open flames are prohibited
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- LIFEGUARDS MUST BE OBEYED AT ALL TIMES. FAILURE TO OBEY WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF SWIMMING PRIVILEGES
- Only hygienic attire specifically designed for swimming, is allowed.
- NO swimwear shall expose personal parts of the body.
- Swimwear must have lining on the inside or be made of nylon material without metal rivets. Men's swimwear should have a drawstring, mesh lining and cannot go below the knee.
- Exercise clothing may not be work as swimsuits. For example gym shorts, track shorts, unlined board shorts, sports bras, shelf bra tanks, camisoles, leotards, and other workout gear.
- No underwear may be worn under any swimsuit.
- Denim, cut-offs and other type of shorts are not permitted.
- T-shirts and other street clothes are not permitted.
- Tight fitting rubber or plastic "swim pants" are required for those individuals who are diaper dependent or those who are not toiler trained. Disposable or cloth diapers are not permitted in the water or at any public bathing facility.
- Any swimwear that may lead to personal endangerment or entrapment will not be permitted.
- Children and toddlers wearing Coast Guard approved swimsuits.( Coast Guard approved life jackets with crotch strap are permitted only with a physicians note). A parent or adult guardian must be in water within arms distance (shallow end only) with children or toddlers wearing these swimsuits/life jackets at all times.
- Aquatic staff will have final judgment in all decisions concerning health and safety issues regarding swimwear.