- If Paying By Credit Card: An additional, non-refundable service (convenience) fee of either $1.95 or 2.75% of the transaction amount, whichever is greater, will be charged to your credit card at the time your online payment is submitted. You will have the opportunity to review the actual service (convenience) fee to be charged prior to finalizing your payment.
- If Paying By Electronic Check: An additional, non-refundable service (convenience) fee of $0.95 (95 cents) will be separately withdrawn from your bank account at the time your online payment is submitted.
- Regarding service (convenience) fees: these fees are charged by and retained by InvoiceCloud.com to cover the cost of processing online payments. The City of Manchester receives no portion of these fees. See Paying Your Taxes for details.
Disclaimer: The information furnished on this site is for the convenience of the user and is not an official public record of the City of Manchester, NH (the "City"). It is provided as a service to the general public. The City makes no warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of this information for any particular use. The City assumes no liability whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of the information. The names of some owners may have been omitted in order to protect their security. The official public records from which this information was compiled are kept in the Tax Collector's Office at One City Hall Plaza, Manchester, New Hampshire and are available for inspection and copying during normal business hours. By using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Click Here To Begin
Please note: the above link will provide access to information regarding tax accounts (balances due, billing and payments history, etc.) as well as the option to make payments online. However, if you are looking for parcel-related information such as:
- Assessed valuations
- Ownership history
- Land characteristics
- Building features, footprints, photographs
- Other appraisal information
please click here to visit the Board of Assessors website.