Welcome to the City of Manchester, NH Official Website
Archived Health Data
Manchester's Primary Care Safety Net
"Intact but Endangered" A CALL TO ACTION
Winter Assistance Resources-Quick Guide
- The purpose of this Quick Guide is to provide City Departments, community organizations and residents with contact information for agencies that are providing local winter assistance resources for individuals and families in need.
- This Guide is not intended to be an exhaustive list of services, but rather a quick reference to complement the existing Information and Referral Networks.
- Winter Assistance Resources-Quick Guide
Manchester Health Department 2005 Report Card
2004 Snapshots of Social and Economic Well-Being by Race and Ethnicity in our Community
- This report card is intended to document and describe current differences in social and economic well-being between the rapidly growing populations in the Manchester community and State.
- It has been produced for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention NH REACH 2010 Initiative (Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health) by the City of Manchester Department of Health and is designed to further one of the goals of the NH REACH 2010 Initiative: to educate people about the facts surrounding the issue of race and ethnicity in our community.
- 2004 Snapshots of Social and Economic Well-Being by Race and Ethnicity in our Community
Turn of the Century 1999 Annual Report
- It is with great pleasure that we present this "Turn of the Century" report on the activities of the Manchester Health Department for 1999.
- This report summarizes the work of each of the Department’s divisions and includes some historical photos and information.
- In fact, the Board of Health Report for 1900 is presented herein in its entirety.
- From this report, readers will develop a sense of how far we have come as a community over the past century, over a period of just a few generations. What will the health of our children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren be just a few generations from now?
- 1999 Turn of the Century Annual Report