We Are Hiring!
Police Officer Exam
Saturday, November 14, 2020
NH Police Standards & Training Council
17 Institute Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Monday, November 9, 2020 at 4:30 PM
Veterans Are Ideal for Police Work
We value their leadership skills and commitment to serve. We offer incentives for military personnel.
- Military pay differential for officers who are called to active duty.
- 20 days of Paid leave per training year when military duties conflict with an employee’s regular work schedule.
Education is Essential
- Officers are eligible for Tuition Reimbursement.
Pay and Benefits
- We offer competitive pay as well as hazardous duty pay, 12 paid holidays, and numerous opportunities for overtime and details.
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Uniformed officers are eligible for enrollment into the State Retirement System
Tattoos are allowed
- We allow appropriate tattoos as a form of self expression ( tattoos cannot be on the face, neck, or hands)
- There is no requirement that officers live in New Hampshire, as long as they can be at work on time each day, they can live where ever they want!
However… if you do choose to live in New Hampshire
- The state is consistently ranked as one of the top “livable” places in the country
- Manchester is an hour from the seacoast, the mountains, and Boston, Massachusetts.