Following are the methods available to pay your City of Manchester, EPD Sewer Bills.
To eliminate time delay in processing, the first four options are the most efficient methods to pay your bill.
1. US Postal Service in the return envelope provided with your bill – please include the remittance stub:
City of Manchester – EPD
P.O. Box 4600
Manchester NH 03108-4600
2. Online using the "Access Your Account Online" function. This payment option is for residential customers.
Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover® credit and debit cards are accepted for payment over the Internet.
A $3.00 convenience fee will be charged for each payment made online. This additional fee is charged directly by Official Payments Corporation®, the online payment service provider, and is not refundable. Neither EPD nor the City of Manchester receives any part of this fee.
3. Direct payment by authorizing EPD to collect payment directly from your checking account. This FREE, fast and reliable option is for residential customers only.
4. In person at our office at 300 Winston Street.
5. Bills may also be paid at the following Agencies:
- Hannaford Food & Drug
- 5 Colby Ct., Bedford
- 605 Mast Road, Goffstown
- Bicentennial Drive, Hooksett
- 201 John Devine Dr., Manchester
- 859 Hanover Street, Manchester
NOTE: DELINQUENT BILLS SENT TO THE TAX COLLECTOR MUST BE PAID DIRECTLY TO THE TAX COLLECTOR.