The Hunt Memorial Pool is located on Maple Street adjacent to the Adam Curtis Skateboard Park.
|1:00 pm - 4:45 pm
|6:00pm - 7:45 pm
|3:00 pm - 4:45 pm
||7:00 pm - 7:45 pm
Pool Rules and Regulations
- Patrons must have ID and Proof of Residency
- Showers must be taken by all bathers
- Bathing suits are required (Swim policy available on web site)
- No long pants, cutoffs, tee shirts or water shoes
- No children with diapers Swim pants are required
- No smoking within 50 feet of pool entrance
- No strollers in pool area
- No pets allowed
- No food, drink, or coolers in pool area
- No running on pool deck
- No horseplay, climbing on shoulders or back, etc.
- No flotation devices, full-face masks, fins, snorkels, or life jackets
- No diving- Enter water feet first only
- No cannonballs, coffins, can-openers, belly flops, etc.
- No toys allowed in water
- No climbing on guard chairs, buoy lines or rescue equipment
- Non-swimmers must stay in shallow end
- All toddlers must be accompanied by an adult in water (arm distance)
- Children are the responsibility of a legal adult/parent
- No weapons or material deemed of dangerous nature (ie knife etc.) allowed
- No loitering
- LIFEGUARDS MUST BE OBEYED AT ALL TIMES FAILURE TO OBEY LIFEGUARDS WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF SWIMMING PRIVILEGES.