Call (603) 624-6444 to book Private Rentals.
JFK Memorial Coliseum is located at 303 Beech Street, in between Beech and Maple streets and Auburn and Valley streets. The arena is opened mid September through March. Public skating is $3.00 for students (high school and under) and senior citizens and $5.00 for adult.
Skate rentals ($5.00) are available only for weekend public skating, school vacations and holidays. JFK Coliseum is Handicapped Accessible.
The arena and parking lot are available for off season rental.
- Dimensions 248' x 119' (29,512 square feet)
- Skating Surface 185' x 85'
- Seating Capacity (Bleacher Style): 1600 patrons with Ice, 3000 patrons without ice
- Skating from Sept through March
- Public Skating: Tuesday & Thursday mornings; Saturday & Sunday afternoons
- No Air Conditioning
- Air Handling: 3 Roof Mounted Exhaust Fans
- Four Changing Rooms
- Concession Stand
- Skate Rental Shop ($5.00 rentals)
- 5 Restrooms (2 Men's, 2 Women's, 1 Handicap)
FROM THE NORTH: Take I-93 South to exit 8 (Bridge St.). Stay on Bridge Street for 1 mile and take a left onto Beech Street. The Arena will be directly on your left about a half of a mile down Beech Street.
FROM THE SOUTH: Take I-93 North to exit 8 (Bridge St.). Stay on Bridge Street for 1 mile and take a left onto Beech Street. The Arena will be directly on your left about a half of a mile down Beech Street.
Constructed under the administration of Mayors Jospahat T. Benoit and John C. Mongan, and completed in 1963, the arena was home to the Manchester Blackhawks, and NYL player Hubie McDonough who is now Director of Hockey Operations for the Manchester Monarchs. John F. Kennedy Memorial Coliseum serves as home ice for Manchester Central and Memorial High Schools, and Southern NH Skating Club.
Stick & Puck
Just $7 per person, First Come, First Serve, Monday through Friday 9 am to 11 am starting Thursday, August 27, 2017 at the West Side Arena.
The city recently completed the largest renovation in the coliseum’s history. The project involved:
- Demolition and replacement of existing rink bed and associated refrigeration piping including header pipe
- Installation of dehumidification system
- Demolition and replacement of existing translucent curtain walls with insulated metal wall panels and translucent panels
- Replacement of gas fired heaters servicing rooms on east and west end of building
- Onsite food concession
- Hourly Private Ice Rental can be arranged by calling the Parks and Recreation office at (603) 624-6444, Extension 5346.