The Dupont Splash Padl is located on Mason Street on the West side of Manchester.
Open for Residents
|10:00 AM to 7:30 PM
|Open for Non-Residents
||6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Splash Pad Rules and Regulations
- Splash Pad Hours: 10:00am - 7:30pm daily - weather permitting.
- Patrons must have ID /Proof of Manchester Residency. Non-residents will be allowed 6-7:30pm only.
- All children must have adult supervision at all times. Childrend under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bathing suits are required. The swim policy is available on the website.
- Water shoes are strongly recommended.
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous , safe and family oriented manner. No running. No Horseplay.
- Food and beverages of any kind are not allowed in teh water area of the Splash Pad.
- No glass containers or breakable objects are allowed.
- No skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles and scooters are allowed in the Splash Pad.
- Dogs / Pets / animals are not allowed in the Splash Pad.
- Climbing, sitting, swinging, or pulling on any of the Splash Pad equipment is not allowed.
- Athletic equipment, balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, toys, etc are not allowed in the Splash Pad.
- Water guns and water balloons are not permitted.
- Swim pant / swim diapers are required for all children under 3 years of age.
- The Splash Pad cannot be reserved for private parties and private functions. Ther will be separate policies and procedures established for groups & reservations for birthday parties.
- Please vacate the Splash Pad when attendants deem weather conditions unsuitable.
- Tents are not permittecd to be erected in side the fenced area at the Splash Pad.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Splash Pad or within fifty (50) feet of the Splash Pad fence.
- No alcohol allowed in the Splash Pad. No persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are allowed in the Splash Pad.
- No weapons of any kind allowed in the Splash Pad.
- Have Fun!