last changed 5/24/2013
Welcome to the City of Manchester
Assessor’s Office Website
This site provides an overview of important programs serving Manchester taxpayers. This site also explains the assessment process and duties carried out by the Assessor’s. The programs and duties of our office are established by state statutes and local ordinances.
Abatements and Appeals, Exemptions and Credits and Online Property Information are popular topics covered on our website. From here, you can download popular applications available in our office and find important information on these programs.
While this website enhances our ability to serve the public, it does not in any way replace the personal service provided at our office in downtown Manchester.
For answers to questions not found here, a staff directory with contact information is provided under “Related Links” on the right side of this page.
The mission of the assessing office is to perform our duties in a courteous and professional manner, while ensuring fairness and equity by:
- Complying with all State of New Hampshire Statutes and Rules And City of Manchester Ordinances regarding tax assessments, abatements, exemptions, and credits
- Impartially treating every property owner with fairness and equity
- Providing the public with the highest level of service and professionalism
- Maintaining a staff with the highest level of technical expertise
- Maximizing the use of technology to increase efficiencies and lower cost
Assessors Office Disclaimer
The Assessors Office makes every effort to produce and publish the most current and accurate information possible. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, its use, or its interpretation. The assessed values are subject to change before being finalized for ad valorem tax purposes. The Assessor parcel maps are for assessment use only and do NOT represent a survey. The Assessor parcel maps are compiled from official records, including surveys and deeds, but only contain the information required for assessment. See the recorded documents for more detailed legal information.