This survey is being conducted in order to assess the attitudes and opinions that Manchester residents have about the Manchester Police Department.
Please answer the following questions as honestly as possible. No attempt will ever be made to match your answer to your name; you will remain totally anonymous. If, however, you would like to be contacted by the Manchester Police Department regarding this survey, please complete the fields located at the end of the survey questions.
Select the item that most closely matches your response, and when finished, click on the word "SUBMIT" at the bottom of the page.
1. Your Age:
2. Your Gender:
3. On which street do you reside?
(Please provide nearest cross streets)
4. Over the past 2 years, do you believe the quality of life in your neighborhood has:
5. What do you feel the greatest problem is in your neighborhood?
6. Are you fearful of becoming the victim of a crime?
7. Have you ever interacted with Manchester Police Officers?
7a. How would you rate the helpfulness of Manchester Police Officers?
7b. How would you rate the courtesy of Manchester Police Officers?
8. Do you feel the Manchester Police Department provides a safe and secure community for you to live?
9. How would you rate the Manchester Police Department as a whole?
10. Please rate the quality of service that the Manchester Police Department provides to the community:
11. What, if anything, would you like to change about the Manchester Police Department?