Terms and Conditions:
- Thoroughly read and understand all conditions including insurance needs, plans, contacts
- At least 48 hours notice
- Applicant must either mail, e-mail or fax us a well drawn out map with north arrow, streets, and sign placement, traffic detours and personnel
- Applicant must apply for an Encumbrance Permit if work is to block the entire street width.
- No work may proceed without the approved permit in hand.
- Applicant must either come in and pay by cash or check, pay by mail, or some other way, before they can get any permit.
In order to change or update your application please contact the Highway Department.
Once your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted (email, phone) regarding permit status.