Located on Manchester's West Side, Amoskeag Cemetery is located on Fieldcrest Road, just south of Goffstown Road. The 1 acre cemetery was conferred to the City in 1885. The most recent burial in Amoskeag was November 26, 2003.
Merrill Cemetery is located just south of the Mall of NH on South Willow Street at the intersection of Huse Road. The one acre cemetery was acquired by the City in 1894.
The famous Commodore Nutt (George Washington Morrison Nutt) is buried in the Merrill Cemetery. Commodore Nutt was signed by circus showman Phineas T. Barnum to a 3 year contract in 1861 for the sum of $30,000.
The last burial in the Merrill Cemetery was October 1, 2004.
Stowell Cemetery, approximately one acre, is located on Bodwell Road (off Mammoth Road) in Manchester's south end and was deeded to the City in 1921.
The Stowell Cemetery was formed in 1840 when citizens from North Londonderry and Mammoth Road purchased the land from Josiah Stowell for $15.00. The first person buried in the cemetery was Henrietta Stowell, in 1840. The most recent burial was August 8, 2000.
Hall Cemetery is one-half acre, located at the intersection of Young and Sunnyside Streets, and was conferred to the City in 1921. The most recent burial in Hall Cemetery was March 23, 1942.
The Huse Cemetery, also known as the Center City or Derryfield Cemetery is located on Mammoth Road between Candia and Cilley Roads. Huse Cemetery is about one acre and was acquired by the City in 1921. The most recent burial in Huse Cemetery was November 16, 2005.
Located on Bowman Street at the intersection of South Main Street behind the South Main Street Church, Piscatquog is a one acre cemetery acquired by the City in 1915.
George McGuire, known as the founder of Labor Day is buried in Lot 119 in the Piscataquog Cemetery. A Celtic Cross marks his grave with the inscription "Labor Day Founder." The first observance of Labor Day was Sept 6, 1886.
The last known burial in the Piscataquog Cemetery was June 15, 2006.
Located on Brown Avenue, the Moore Cemetery is also known as the Brown Ave Cemetery or Goffs Falls Cemetery. It is about .25 acres and was conferred to the City in 1921. The date of last burial in Moore Cemetery is unknown.