City of Manchester Open Enrollment Period
May 6, 2019‐May 17, 2019
2019 Open Enrollment Meeting Schedule
Now is the time to:
- Change your Health Plan type
- Enroll or remove dependents from Health or Dental plans
- Apply or make changes to your Supplemental Life Policy
- Apply for Supplemental Disability
- Update your contributions, or enroll in Flexible Spending Health Care or Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Apply for the Health Insurance Opt Out Incentive
- Health Insurance Opt Out Incentive must be applied for every year and evidnece of insurance must be provided every year
- This is your only opportunity to make changes to your benefits without a qualifying event
- Rate changes are effective the first pay period in June for July coverage
Attend one of the Open Enrollment meetings for more details about your benefits. Representatives from Anthem and Vitals will be present at these meetings and available to answer questions.
PLEASE NOTE: All forms must be submitted to your Pay Clerk or BSO no later than Friday May 17, 2019
Want to learn more about the HSA Plan?
Attend an HSA meeting. This presentation you will focus specifically on the HSA plan, how it works and how it can benefit you today and in the future. A representative from Workplace Benefits Solutions will be onhand to provide education on how to use the HSA, and to answer any questions you may have.
Employee Benefit Quick Links
FY 2020 Annual Employee Benefit Notices