Central Fire Station Climate Controls Upgrade
- Recent upgrades have been completed to improve the energy efficiency of the heating plant at the Central Fire Station. They include upgrading a portion of the stand alone electric controls to direct digital controls connected to the City's Energy Management System.
- The truck bays infrared heating system is now controlled and monitored by the is system to maintain the areas based on the City's Energy Policy
- The hot water reset controls which were in a state of disrepair are now fully functional and supplying hot water to the station's baseboard radiation based on the outside air temperature
South Willow Street Fire Station Engine 3
- This station had a entire building lighting retrofit completed in June of 2012
Mammoth Road Fire Station Engine 10
- This station had a entire building lighting retrofit completed in the June of 2012