- The Effects of Media on Child Health
- Parents and Caregivers of Children: Tips for Media Use
- City of Manchester Blueprint for Violence Prevention
- How You Can Help to Prevent Violence in the City Of Manchester
- “Essentials for a Healthy Home” Training Course
- Manchester Healthy Eating Active Living (HEAL) Innovation Fund Project
- TOP TEN PUBLIC HEALTH ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE DECADE
- Increased immunization rates.
- Improved oral health.
- Decreased childhood lead poisoning.
- Enhanced ability to monitor and respond to emerging health threats.
- The investigation and control of communicable diseases.
- Preventing chronic disease one neighborhood at a time.
- Improved school health capacity rooted in public health.
- The establishment of an effective community health improvement process.
- Improved public health emergency preparedness and response.
- Improved public health infrastructure and workforce development.
- Manchester Takes on Tobacco
- Increase Community awareness about the burden of tobacco use.
- Help all residents who are ready to quit get connected.
- Reduce the initiation of tobacco use among youth.
- Decrease Tobacco use throughout the workforce.
- Publicly Recognize and Promote Smoke-Free Environments.
- Great American Smoke Out 11/18/10
- 1 Out Of 8 Women Will Develop Breast Cancer At Some Time In Their Lives
- Flu Season Is Approaching - Take Time To Get A Flu Vaccine!
- 2010 World's Championship Chili Cook-Off
- The New Year In School Health
- Healthy Eating and Active Living In Manchester ... One Neighborhood at a Time
- "Take 3" Actions to Fight the Flu
- September is National Preparedness Month
- Back to School in Manchester
- Smoking During Pregnancy and Neighborhood Health
- National Immunization Awareness Month (NIAM)
The Manchester Health Department’s Environmental Health Division tips
when cooking and storing foods outside
- Manchester’s West Side Center City Neighborhoods Receive
Exceptional Medically Underserved Population (E-MUP) Designation
- The Month of June is “Adolescent Immunization Month”
- Mosquito and Tick-Borne Disease Prevention
- Increasing Access to Behavioral Health Care Through Integration for the Most Vulnerable
- The Manchester Health Department Launches New Immunization Initiative
- 2009 Public Health Excellence Awards for Food Safety Announced
- Kindergarten Registration
- Congratulations to Andrea Jordan, MPH, Environmental Health Specialist, on passing the REHS exam
- Healthy Homes and Neighborhood Health
- National Infant Immunization Week
- Coordination Assists Residents During Natural Disasters
- School Nurse’s Office at MST “Open for Business”
- Nancy Wells new President-Elect of the New Hampshire School Nurse Association
- Developing a Blueprint for Violence Prevention in Manchester
- City of Manchester Violence-Related Data
- World TB Day 2010 "TB Elimination: Together We Can"
- Environmental Health Division assists Food Establishments re-open after the February Windstorm
- School Health Services are now available to the Manchester School of Technology
- The Health Department has been selected to receive a grant award from HNHfoundation and Convergence Partnership to improve healthy eating and active living.
- National Children’s Dental Health Month
- The Health Department and its regional public health partners continued to deliver H1N1 vaccine
- School Health Advisory Council working with Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinic to revise the Adolescent Resource Guide published in 2007
- Andrea Iasillo Named 2009 Employee of the Year
Archive Reports and Documents. Use this link to view archive reports and documents.