Junior Fire Muster
June 6, 2009
1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
It is that time of year again! Time for the Eleventh Annual Junior Fire Muster at the JFK Coliseum, on Saturday, June 6, 2009. Each school in the Manchester area will be invited to send, and support a Fifth Grade Muster Team. Local 856 will again be asked to support this event with supplying trophies and most importantly with any assistance to schools. The greatest need will be for event day officials and team coaches. The participating schools will have their teams established by May 1, 2009. Any member interested in helping out as a coach or event day official needs to respond to Sandy in the Fire Prevention Office to indicate their interest. I will be making contact with each school to make sure they are ready to participate.
Past participating sponsors:
- Local 856 for the awards and ribbons.
- Local 856 Members for the Team Coaches.
- Local 856 Members for Timers and Event day officials (to help keep all teams doing the same thing).
- Blake’s Ice Cream for the Ice Cream Party.
- Nick K. for the DJ
- Shaw’s Supermarket
- Hannaford’s Supermarket
- Stop & Shop Supermarkets
- Sam's Club
- Pepsi Company of Manchester
- Coca-Cola Company of Manchester
Anyone wishing to help should contact the Fire Prevention Office.
Thank you in advance for your help.