Application must be completed in its entirety and signed by BOTH the Installer and Property Owner(or Owner’s agent)
These are areas which require special attention:
What is the scope of work being completed by you (the installer)?
(i.e., New System, Upgrade to existing system, Tenant Fit-up, Replacing existing devices/ FACP.)
What type of connection?
- Manchester Fire Dept Direct
- Central Office Connection: Centralarm or Honeywell Local System
Type of Box
Wire Master or Radio Master?
Is this a NEW box or existing box?
(if existing – please provide the Box #)
* Please Note:
- ALL new Fire Alarm boxes are required to have a Knox Box (Rapid Entry System).
- Businesses are NOT allowed to order Residential Box #1650 or #1651
- All Knox orders MUST include: Item #1001–Alert Decals and Item #1006–Key Tags
The Fire Alarm Application must be submitted with TWO sets of plans (highlight ALL fire alarm components on plans and drawings)
Please submit plans to:
Manchester Fire Department
2033 South Willow St
Manchester, NH 03103
Phone: (603) 669-2256 x3302
Fax: (603) 622-2222