Following are the methods available to pay your City of Manchester, EPD Sewer Bills.
To eliminate time delay in processing, the first four options are the most efficient methods to pay your bill.
1. US Postal Service in the return envelope provided with your bill – please include the remittance stub:
City of Manchester – EPD
P.O. Box 4600
Manchester NH 03108-4600
Note: Payments mailed to the lockbox are not considered received until posted by the bank.
2. Online using the "Access Your Account Online" function. This payment option is for residential customers.
Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover® credit and debit cards are accepted for payment over the Internet.
A $3.00 convenience fee will be charged for each payment made online. This additional fee is charged directly by Official Payments Corporation®, the online payment service provider, and is not refundable. Neither EPD nor the City of Manchester receives any part of this fee.
3. Direct payment by authorizing EPD to collect payment directly from your checking account. This FREE, fast and reliable option is for residential customers only.
Click here to obtain a Direct Payment application form.
4. In person at our office at 300 Winston Street.
5. Bills may also be paid at the following Agencies:
Hannaford Food & Drug
5 Colby Ct., Bedford
605 Mast Road, Goffstown
Bicentennial Drive, Hooksett
201 John Devine Dr., Manchester
859 Hanover Street, Manchester
Please note that when you pay your sewer bill at one of these agencies, it may take up to 10 days for the payment to be posted to your account.
NOTE: DELINQUENT BILLS SENT TO THE TAX COLLECTOR MUST BE PAID DIRECTLY TO THE TAX COLLECTOR.